8.06.2014

story time


once upon a time, there was this missionary. she was walking along the street without a care in the world, thinking about how she was going to train another missionary the next day. it was pretty dark, and she fell into a hole. her legs were bleeding and her foot hurt quite a bit. she landed on her hands, but got real frustrated so she laid in the dirt. when she stood up, she realized she couldn't walk. poor thing, right? when she finally got home, she saw her foot in the light. there was a bone popping out. cool, huh? when she woke up in the morning it was swollen the size of a balloon, and felt better. so she went to the change meeting and the nurse told her she had to go to the hospital. off she went. got an x-ray. doctor said her foot was fractured real nicely. and she left the hospital on crutches with a cute little blue cast. 

so like, SURPRISE, that missionary was me. not that any of you were shocked. my life is one large struggle bus, i know. 

so that's why i haven't written. the hospital was fun. buuuuuut yeah. life has been crazy! two weeks ago, they moved me back to Managua, y'all know that. my companion was Hermana Lopez. she was sweet. we saw some cool miracles, like really. found this AWESOME guy. Milton. he is obsessed with the Book of Mormon and wants to get baptized this Sunday. and we had a cute family come to church, Freddy and Damarys.  but so, Hermana Lopez left on Monday. and on Tuesday, my second daughter was born. Hermana Beatty. from Hurricane, Utah. Dad, i told her you would laugh at that. haha she knows Tanya:) the world is tiny. i love her. she's awesome, 19, loves volleyball and reading, and she doesn't get frustrated that I'm broken. it's a win win, really.

welllll i don't have much time today, gotta go hobble around on my crutches and try to teach the gospel ya know. my arms hurt. but I'm not gonna complain. that's what Satan wants... haha. LIFE. pray for Milton. I'm just fine:) the church is true. the book is blue. so is my cast.

hermana wheat

No comments :

Post a Comment