7.21.2014

everything happens for a reason.‏

ok i have like zero time to write... but i will do what dad says and number my whole email. get ready.

1. right now i'm crying because my zone leader just called and told me i have changes tomorrow. in the middle of the change. and i'm gonna be a sister training leader again... and i'm going... BACK TO MANAGUA. sometimes i just don't understand my life. but here goes a new chapter of it.
2. I am going to miss Tezoatega SO much. these people have changed my life. maybe it's so hot and drunk people yell at me and iguanas attack me but i will NEVER EVER forget the people of Tezoatega. NEVER. 
3. DARLING AND HER DAUGHTER ACCEPTED TO GET BAPTIZED. i won't be there, but it will maybe be the happiest day of my whole life. no joke. that family is going to be an eternal family one day. and i WILL be in the temple to see it.
4. that last paragraph made me cry.
5. haha i'm not that big of a baby. promise. the mission has made me a softy.
6. Milton is awesome and loves the Book of Mormon and i saw him climb into a well the other day... pictures to come.
7. it's so out of control hot here that i study half naked on the tile.
8. i have to go back to Managua so pray that i don't get fat.
9. another well story. Hermana Saquic threw Hermana Zepeda's agenda in a well accidentally the other day.. and a little girl had her mom lower her down into the well to get it. i just am in shock at the things i see here sometimes. and i feel like a lot of them have to do with wells....
10. wellll (hehe pun...) i'm gonna go say bye to my favorite people. it will be a tear jerker. pray for me. haha. my Bishop is gonna be mad.... pray for him too.

GUYS I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! the Book of Mormon is true. families are forever. everything happens for a reason. that one i'm gonna keep repeating for a few weeks. everything happens for a reason... everything happens for a reason... everything happens for a reason... everything happens for a reason... everything happens for a reason... everything happens............

No comments :

Post a Comment