8.11.2014

love from the cripple


suuuuup my americans

so like, my cast is really dirty. and so HOT. done complaining.
i love life, really:)

soooooooooo this week. has been a test of my patience, but good none the less! i have learned so much, really. my companion. IS THE BEST. i just love her with all of my heart. she passed the test. we were in church. i leaned forward. she scratched my back. that's all i need in a companion. hahaah jokes. she's really so awesome. so hard working, her Spanish is awesome, and she brings me water from the fridge. 

funnies:

heard some girl in pizza hut behind me speaking English. I'm interested right? then she starts speaking more. ''homegirl what's up like what is the deal homegirl mmmm homegirl....'' someone remind me NOT to talk like that when i get home.

some woman with GRAY pigtail braids and 4 teeth tried to make me eat baby squid in black juice. i told her i was allergic and she got real mad.

some guy told me he was in love with me because i have a pointy nose... like WHAT. is my nose pointy? I've been so self conscious this week.

this guy in my area says he picks names for all of the missionaries since we won't tell him our real names. my name is now Nicole.

i saw an elder wipe his nose with his tie the other day.. and the first thing i though was ''wow. I'm jealous. i wish i had a tie to wipe my nose...'' LIKE WHAT. who am i? someone help me. I've become a cave woman.

okaaaaaaaay guys. you gotta pray for Coni and Filadelfo and their kids Cristopher and Wendy cause i LOVE THEM. and they wanna get baptized. but they like going to another ward better and they can't get baptized unless they come to my ward cause that's where they need to go and it's a struggle and i need heaven's help. so thanks:) they came to our ward this Sunday though! it was amazing.

AND DRUM ROLLLLLLLLLL. MILTON GOT BAPTIZED. he was SO happy :) really, i could tell he wanted this change in his life so much. he really is such an example to me. and another testimony to me of how the Book of Mormon really does CHANGE people. read it. be like Milton. haha. 

LOVE YOU ALL. i will be home in 4 months from today. (WHAT) the church is true. the book is blue. and so is my cast...still.

hermana wheat

No comments :

Post a Comment