6.30.2014

don't have time to think of a clever caption... forgive me.‏

oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh. this is going to be a blur because i have absolutely no time to write today. 

1. congrats to Brielle! you looked GORGEOUS. and i'm so happy you found the love of your life.
2. kels. i loved your letter so much. and my comp was happy she could read it in spanish ;)
3. shout out to carly case for the longest letter i have ever received in my life. holy hannah.
4. Sandra, thank you so much for your letter! usted es la mejorrrr! y la amo mucho! gracias por los discursos :)
5. Sister Enos!!! thank you sooo much for your email, it was so good to hear from you! i will write you back next week. LOVE YOU GUYS!

wellll last week were changes andddddd i didn't have changes! i'm still in Tezoatega with my dear best friend Hermana Zepeda. i seriously love her so so much. and i love this area. with allll of my heart. the people here are so special. the one thing that did change was that we got a new companion.... yay for another threesome... haha. sarcasm maybe. not sure. well Hermana Saquic is her name. from Guatemala. and when i started the mission i was incredibly SCARED of her. i told Hermana Chinchilla i never wanted her as my companion. the Lord hears the things we say out loud people. but i'm 100 percent convinced that every companion i have is supposed to teach me something about myself and i'm supposed to help her in some way. so a lot of praying has been going on, but we will find the reasons in everything. the Lord's ways are not our ways, that's for sure. but they're better:)

mom i just want you to know you are my hero.

julia, i did divisions and had to study at this other girls desk and i was like.... what in the... it smells like the Whimpey's house....... she had a massive bag of oils. i died. LOVE YOU SISTER WHIMPEY:) haha both of you.

one quick funny story. we were in the city the other day taking our money out of the ATM because there isn't one here.... little town probs. and here the way they get around are like these little cart things attached to bikes... so me and my comps are sitting on the cart and the guy is pedaling us behind.. and he starts saying all this creepy stuff like, you guys are beautiful.. i love you.. take me home with you.. THE GUY IS LIKE 50. it was nasty. so finally Hermana Zepeda just goes. look. we're married. all of us. actually, my husband is waiting at the ATM to take me home. did you want to meet him? i can tell him all the things you're telling me... dude freaked out. hahah it was hilarious. 

AAAAAAAAAND we baptized this weekend :) yeeehaw! the elders left the area, we used to share before, and they had just baptized a family and this week we got to see their two daughters, Maria and Brenda, get baptized. it was adorable! Brenda reminds me of Taylor Lewis! hahaaha. all Nicas remind me of someone.... it's strange. 

wellll i gotta get out of here, but i love you all so much!!!

the church is true, if you forgot

hermana wheat

No comments :

Post a Comment