5.05.2014

''you are a missionary so, you're amazing''‏

family. friends. random people who stalk my blog or facebook. 

Your mom's from fillmore. (shout out to dad)

welllllll hey guys. this week i will write. get ready. hold onto your seats. it's gonna be good. maybe?

okay but really! let's start off with the baptism of Norlan and Diana! guys, they got baptized! Satan was fighting so hard, but they are amazing and have the greatest testimonies of the gospel that just touch my heart:) now they are just trying to share the gospel with their neighbors and friends and they are SUCH good examples. i wanna be like them. serious...

the one thing i would change about them.... is their DEVIL CHILD. they have a son. Norlancito is his name. in his terrible twos. he is literally the spawn of Satan. he rips my name tag off, tries to lift up my skirt, attempts to rip out my eyeballs, pinches me during the prayer at church, and bites me. it's fine. my recent convert Sinder, slapped him on the bum in sacrament meeting cause he bit his sister... Norlancito cried... we all pretended we didn't know what happened.

uhm... some guy tried to kiss my hand this week when he found out i was American. i ripped my hand away from him and his eyes filled with tears. 

ooooooooooh forgot to say that this week i maybe died of a cold. i feel like such a wuss saying this. but let's analyze this here. i had a sinus infection. it was 99 degrees. 497% humidity. i wake up sweating. well..... by wakeup i mean when i can fall asleep. i only have a fan that blows hot air on me. i sleep with a wet towel. humidity SUCKS. i will never live anywhere humid. just a warning, future husband.

some homeless guy this week walks up to us and gets real close to our faces and says.. ''i know where you're going...'' in english.. then walks away. the next day he was sleeping in the median in front of our house.... he really knew where we were going...

this week we were teaching this lady Gretel, that i LOVE. she was pretty sad cause her and her boyfriend split up. she asked me, ''hermana, how can i be happy?'' i was sooo overjoyed to tell her that the ONLY way we can truly be happy, is through the Gospel of Jesus Christ. and through his Atonement. the worldy things.. only give us pleasure. and i know that HAPPINESS is so much better than pleasure. Happiness is truly eternal:) how great is that!?

also. personal shout out to grandpa gordon for the letter! i was laughing out loud. i love that man more than life.

aaaaand shout out to the primary. thank you sooo much for the card! it was awesome :) Tara Ruhland get's a special shout out. here's a quote from that gem: ''You are a missionary so, you are amazing.'' I DIE. thank you Tara. you are amazing, too.

soooooooo this letter. is dedicated to all my missionaries. fulltime and member alike. I LOVE YOU ALL. and. you are amazing. Jesus loves you, too. :)

looooooooooove always!

hermana wheat

No comments :

Post a Comment