6.09.2014

la felicidad ETERNA pues


mmm howdy y'all.

waiiiit happy birthday Grandpa and Emily Dawson... i think? my memory isn't so good these days.

maybe i'm sweating to death here, but hey. I LOVE TEZOATEGA. it's the best. i seriously love my ward, my companion, my neighbors, the iguanas that live in my house, my investigators, the dirt roads, and my recent obsession: yuca chips. YUM.

welllllll let's see. went to the beach HOLLA. LET'S GO TO THE BEACH BEACH, LET'S GO GET AWAY. maybe my legs were a little sore from taking so many jumping pictures. and maybe my heart broke a bit when i couldn't jump into the water. but life is good. more than good.

maybe an investigator gave me coffee and i took a drink and didn't know it was coffee until my comp said.. uh.. is this coffee? heheheh OOPS. forgive me. maybe it tasted kinda good? is that a sin?

the rain here, is out of CONTROL. last week we were just walking along all innocently, when the rain came down and the floods came up (to be sung like the primary song). but no lie. the FLOODS came up. in 4 and a half seconds. the streets were full up to my thighs and the lightning was striking all over the place. like on the ground. we had to hide on the side of a building for like 2 hours. 

THE BOOK OF MORMON. is my favorite thing on earth guys. let's start with a small anecdote. so, we have this investigator named Areison. he is the greatest. he looks like he's from Africa.. hahaha. and reminds me sooo much of Hanu. but he's 20, and has the biggest desire to learn about his Savior and become more like Him. He was really confused when we first met him, because his whole life he's been raised Catholic. But he's been learning so much, and his prayers.. HIS PRAYERS. I have seriously never heard a more sincere prayer in my life. When he prays he is truly TALKING with his Heavenly Father. and he loves the Book of Mormon. i have never realized how MUCH the Book of Mormon talks about happiness until i started teaching him. every time he has problems with drinking or partying, we talk about eternal happiness. and how worldly things, only bring us pleasure. drinking, partying, money. only bring us a pleasure that will NOT LAST. and the Book of Mormon is SO FULL of scriptures that teach us how we can be happy FOREVER. forever, that's a long time guys. READ THE BOOK OF MORMON. follow it's teachings. and be feliz, eternamente. it's a real thing. promise :)

i love you allll so much! everyone take a nice dip in the pool for me. and eat an otter pop.

hermana wheat

No comments :

Post a Comment