10.27.2014

prego


OH. MY. LANTA. how can i possibly be starting my last transfer. LAST!? whatttttt. i'm struggling to understand. this has literally been the best time of my life. i'm going to politely ask everyone to stop reminding me how much time i have left cause it makes me sick! haha i just want to enjoy every minute i have:) THANKS!

welllllllllll uhm. i'm pregnant AGAIN. mission talk for i'm training again- for the fourth- and last time! weird. and it's.... a GIRL! hahah jokes duh. it's a white girl! President is out of control. life will be fun though! i'm gonna just put all i have into these last 6 weeks :) this little baby is gonna be TIRED.

the only down side is holy hannah i'm gonna miss my little hermana boj. it was SOOO hard to see her go. she cried and i wanted to die a little inside. i just love her! we had soo much fun together- singing and playing guitar and walking and eating and all that jazz that missionaries do. just, funnier. maybe my next companion will play me guitar as i fall asleep too... shoot. i already miss my little Boj. the mission just makes you the best friends in the world. 

ahhh welll HERE GOES NOTHIN'. praying so hard that Ezekiel and Carol and Tania and Esther and Katerine get baptized this weekend:) they are the greatest ever. 

well gotta goooo, but remember that one book that's true and blue. read it, ok? cool.

loooove
hermana wheat

No comments :

Post a Comment