11.10.2014

baptisms, fun facts and cockroaches yay‏

I never thought I would say this but this week i caught myself wishing for more days in the week! There's just so much to do and so little time to do it- people to baptize, members to activate, converts to retain, THE WORLD TO SAVE. basically. but AH. this work is amazing and i'm obsessed.

well i figure there are a few things about Nicaragua that are now so normalk for me but that y'all don't know...

FUN FACTS NICA:
1. they eat everything with a spoon. even meat.
2. they make homemade juice everyday. YUM.
3. they sweep their dirt. then water it.
4. they eat rice like it's going out of style.
5. ketchup is a kitchen staple. have it or die.

This week?
a chicken tried to eat my foot.
i accidentally called my comp Lucy... three times.
watched a mormon message that made my cried and miss my grandparents.. (LOVE YOU GUYS AND SEE YOU SOON!)
found a cockroach the size of my missionary tag in the sink. then my comp caught it in a pringles can and started hyperventilating.
someone we contacted in the street showed up to church (second time in my mish)... and asked where he could BUY a Book of Mormon. BUY. every missionary's dream.
taught english class.
my favorite family Elaine and Otto came to church. pray for them. they need answers.
and the rest of the martinez fam got baptized! :) oh gosh they are so happppppy. and ME TOO. all because we introduced ourselves to the neighbors. do it. NOW.

3 Nephi 5:13. Are you a true disciple of Christ? 

THIS CHURCH IS SOOOOOOOOOOOO TRUE. yeah.

Hermana Wheat

No comments :

Post a Comment