9.01.2014

wake me up.. when september ends... JOKES. sleep is for wusses.‏


oh my gosh. IT IS SEPTEMBER WHAT. how did this even happen. WHAT IS THIS MAGIC. (name the movie and i will pay you.)

wellll uhm GUYS. i got my cast off. WHOOOOOO! best day of life. how smelly was my foot? like a sewer. how hairy was my leg? gorilla status.

byu started... i will be there next semester WHAT. sldkjfnaskenf this week is a bunch of holy hannah what is my life.

wellll i don't have too much time but guess what. CONNY AND CHRISTOPHER AND WENDY GOT BAPTIZED AND IT WAS SO HAPPY. i loved my life. it was beautiful. i can't remember if i said Filadelfo was already a member... but way inactive for like 15 years and now he's a stud. and he was crying and it was so special and tender and AH. guys.

here's the thing. the church is ridiculously true. and it's the only one. and it makes you SO happy. like, raise your hand if you wanna be happy? if you're old or young or tall or short or alone or skinny or fat or sad or friendless or popular or hungry or whatever other describing word that exists. THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST IS FOR YOU.

so if you are reading this. and you're not a member. or are a member and haven't gone to church in a while. call my mother. go to church with her. i'm serious. 6027030849. ;) hahahaha. DO IT NOW. you will never regret it EVER. i promise :) pinky promise.

okay that's all she wrote. here's some pics. 

xoxo
hermana wils

No comments :

Post a Comment